Pychic reading with Susan

over 5 years ago
psychic_tarot_expert's photo

Psychic Susan (psychic_tarot_expert)

117 posts

What will you get from a psychic reading by Susan? How do you choose one psychic reader from another, when so many gifted psychics are available? What are the differences and how do you choose? My clients are my number one priority in my life. Next to my son, but I am sure any parent would understand that. I work full time as a registered nurse. This does not pay my bills. Not that it couldn’t, just that it is more a labor of love. That is why I am not available online as often as most other psychics. My psychic gifts were apparnt in my childhood. My Grandmother taught me to read cards at the age of 11. My Great grandmother was a psychic for a living. I believe it must be a genetic trait passed down. My siblings, cousins, mother, and aunts all have the same skills. They just have other jobs and only choose to use them for friends. The first thing I ask when doing a psychic reading, is for my client to decline charges until a connection has been verified. I only ask for first names and ages. I don’t care about birthdates because I use the information to meditate and create a connection with my spirit guides. I don’t care about astrology. Astrology is fun and I am not knocking it, but it has no place in my readings. I don’t verify connection by giving personality traits typical to your astrological sign. I ask my spirit guide for legitimate, concrete info about my client. I then relay that to you. This verifies connection. When my client is comfortable with the information and connection……only then will I go into hire mode. I then relay the info I recieve from my guide about whatever question is asked. It is also important to understand that freewill plays a huge part in life. Sometimes the information given about the future turns out close, but slightly different then what is relayed. This is due to the freewill factor. the clients freewill and all parties involved in the question. We all have predestined paths. Certain events are unequivacly preordained and will happen no matter what. These are easy to predict. These are usually major events. Smaller events can be prediced but never with 100% accuracy because freewill of all involved can turn change or delay the predicted outcome. I am very generous with my time. Especially to repeat clients. I always finish my reading and never cut it off just because your money ran out. More importantly, since I do readings to help and not to make money, I often give multiple time repeat customers discounted rates, if it involves the same issue of a previous reading. I do charge again for new readings, but for instance if you ask about a lover or a job and need a follow up on the same issue. Just let me know. I often lower my fees for this. Please feel free to email me or ask questions about my readings. Susan

Reply to topic edit | delete