6 easy steps to getting the best psychic readings

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

How To Get The Best Reading Possible by “Robin Bluedragon”:http://psychic.bitwine.com/users/132271-bluedragon

Many people have asked me over the years how they can get the best reading possible,the best possible results and how to pick the reader that is right for them.I am going to attempt to answer that here, and hope it helps all of you.

1…Come into the session open minded and with no pre-concieved answers or opinions in your head. When a client comes to a reader and wants to know what is wrong with their boyfriend,for example, they have often half convinced themselves he doesn’t love them anymore/is cheating/is thinking of leaving them. That’s not the real answer much of the time. And is often going to cause mistrust and bad feelings from one side or the other. Also many readers will pick up on this feelings, and it can cause them to lean one way or the other. It’s hard not to have our own opinions,sure,but it is a different matter when those opinions are unshakable. So be open minded and receptive to what the reader suggests for the best reading.

2…Do your research! Look over several expert profiles. Do they have a picture of themselves up there,or some one else? Does it look like a stock photo? Do they make ridiculous claims,such as 99.9 percent accurate,or the ability to bring a lost love back in a very short time such as 24 hours? That is rarely if ever going to happen…something like that takes time. How is their spelling and grammar…especially if they claim high levels of education and many degrees. You don’t get a PhD without being able to spell. I have seen people using actresses and singers pictures on their profiles…granted we psychics are a good looking group,but we aren’t all models and glamorous. If a reader says in their profile they are never wrong,they are being wrong right then. We all make mistakes and miss the mark sometimes.

3…Check out their feedback! I believe this is VERY important as it shows something about the accuracy,professionalism,and personality of the reader from a client’s perspective. Here on Bitwine, the support staff don’t change or mess with the feedback,so it is just as the client posted it. If a reader has a few negative feedback out of hundreds, that’s not so bad…and shows we are human and don’t get everything right all the time. A reader who has alot of positive feedback is someone who is trustworthy and will do their best for you.

4…Don’t go to a lot of different readers before doing the above,as it will cause what I call ‘psychic interference’..that is what happens when many readers have read for you,and their energy settles around you. This can throw even the best psychic off and make them less accurate.

5…Use what the psychic gives you,don’t keep repeating the same cycle. A good reader will want you to make some changes most likely, and after all,that is what you paid the reader for,their time and advice ( much like you would an attorney). If a reader suggest NOT calling the guy back 10 times a day,then don’t call them so much.

6…Don’t play test the psychic or lie to the reader. Usually they will know even if they don’t say so,and it will not only make your reading less accurate but will make the reader less likely to want to take you again.

I believe if you follow these simple rules on Bitwine then you are most likely going to have a positive and pleasant and be happy you got the reading from the reader you did. I hope that this helps some with any confusion and I wish you all many happy and informative sessions here on Bitwine!

Blessings always!

“Robin Bluedragon”:http://psychic.bitwine.com/users/132271-bluedragon

over 9 years ago
bluedragon's photo

2048 posts

I have gotten so much good feedback on this little article ….thank you all who read it and were able to use it to save yourselves money and time.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Gotta thank you Robin taken time to do these for people.

over 9 years ago
bluedragon's photo

2048 posts

HI Jessica,

Its a pleasure to do them , the best client is an informed one, after all.

Blessings!