Hard Truth to know about MEN, WOMEN and RELATIONSHIPS.

over 10 years ago
heartdivine's photo

Heart Divine (heartdivine)

67 posts

Finding that special person to be with is the one thing every men and women want. Men would play around, fool around – play games and all sort of things. They may come to a point of being a player – but it is just a phase in their lives. Deep within them, they too.. want a special relationship with a special person to be with in their lives.

First of all, the most important thing that we should all know is that men and women – THINK DIFFERENTLY. Not because they don’t show affection doesn’t mean they are not loving you anymore. Men are not emotionally needy unlike most women are. All at the same time, women are not made to always be practical and logical of things – they need emotional security.

It’s all about communication. It’s how you talk to the other person. It’s how you have relayed the message. Truth me told. love is always about timing and strategy. Now, I don’t say you should do manipulative tactics to get that one person to notice you but to get this person within your grasps, it takes luck, timing, and the right attitude. Yes, look matters but it’s not really the most crucial thing at all.

Do not be afraid to tell what you want. Telling what you want and demanding it are very different. It’s also not wise to demand ahead of time when you clearly are not in the position to demand at all. Also, there is a trick in making demands – making a demand while not really telling directly that you are demanding it. Now, that comes in timing and strategy – don’t rush things out. Don’t forget to stay centered and go with the flow.

It’s actually funny when a woman comes to date a certain man and tell him – I’m not really interested.. I’m cool.. I’m just playing around… then suddenly would demand things and get emotionally frustrated. Don’t you find that funny? First of all.. you already put into that man’s mind that you are not wanting a serious relationship at all. Don’t expect a man to take you seriously. He may feel challenged, he may flirt with you, he may even sleep with you.. but do not expect anything more – anything of a deeper attachment or commitment.

Remember that there is no future set in stone, each one of us has many possible futures but there is always one path of our lives that comes in strongly – in which becomes the possible one path destiny and future in which you can always choose to attain or not. It’s actually always up to you. We are just here to guide you and help you in the best way that we can. So never lose hope as the wheel is always turning.. it may be your lucky day, who knows but with the right guidance everything could work well for you. Many Blessings. Love and LIght! Feel free to call me for in-depth guidance and readings!