Healing Our Lives...

over 10 years ago
mirror_of_infinity didn't upload a photo

Ashley Nicole Martin (mirror_of_infinity)

100 posts

Healing takes time and like everything else, we don’t always know what or how to do it. It takes a serious inner look at ones self to really heal. When the person is ready the answers will reveal themselves, but what if a person is ready and they don’t?

Ok, well then we need to ask… Are you really listening to yourself? Coming from experience, I’ve had a lot of healing to do. Still there is so much more I have to do as well. There were even times when I thought I understood, and it turns out I was just barely scratching the surface.

The thing is that healing goes so deep that we just aren’t able to reach the whole depth all at once. It takes time, there is no way around that. Sometimes several lifetimes.

Now, it is my belief that humanity and the planet are going through some major changes right now. That possibly our healing started several lifetimes ago. Here we are today, in this life doing our best to heal. For some we question just how much progress we are really making. I can tell you one thing though, if you are reading this then you have already made tremendous progress and are doing a great job to!!!

You are so close, and just like myself are really going to get to see the fruit of your effort real soon. Be proud of yourself and just how far you have came. Do you know what you have been through to get where you are today? Wow, bravo!!! You really should congratulate yourself here.

But enough of that let’s get back to the point of this message. So, just how do we actually heal ourselves? You really have to find where it all started to completely heal. How ever there is quite a bit you can do before you actually get there.

For starters, you need to be as self honest as possible. Be aware of your own feelings and learn to except those little things that others may think, or that you think others think, are annoying. Don’t be afraid to let your true feelings about something out. It’s that same fear that put you there in the first place.

All and all though, you just have to actually want to heal. Then learn to release anything from your life that may be stopping you or trying to slow you down. True there are those out there, some that we can’t always see, that would like you to stay in such an unhealthy and imbalanced way. Do we really want to give in to them? I know I don’t. It’s all about learning, and right now we are learning how to heal.

Rest assured you are not alone here. We are all going through this same process, and yes it will take time. It will be so worth it when we finally get there. For now though, just do your best to enjoy the show and don’t let so many of the little things get you down.

Check back for more on this at a little later date, but for now sending you so much love, joy, and hopes of everlasting peace in your life… :)

(to be continued…)