Weekly Reading for Nov 24 to Nov 30

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Here is a weekly reading from my angel and saints cards.

In the past everyone was learning how the stress management in our own lives. This is a reminder from everyone Guardian Angel is to keep continue to keep focusing on the positive instead of worrying and even making yourself so stress out you can’t even think or even dream.

In the correct moment we have steady progress. To me speaking about getting away from unbalance and more stable beginnings in life. We are in a good progress in life that we must be focus on our own passion. The energy and things are coming forward slowly but it’s on the raising. From St. Therese of Lemieux (Little flower)

In the future it has triumphant! To me speaks about keeping your head high onto what you want to come forward as you see the Guardian Angel is trying to help us out though out this week ahead. She wants us to understand that we will have a positive outcome if we believe in our own positive thoughts. I am also hearing stop worrying. This will make things worse for you.

Outcome it shows signs from above. To me is messages and even blessings being sent to us as a reminder that we are always bless in what we see hear and even believe. As long we have faith that things will turn out the best I get yes they can. Message from your Guardian Angel

This is a messages from above. I hope this works for everyone this week to come.

If you are needing further advice get with me for a session reading. Blessings