Weekly for Dec 1 to Dec 7

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello I have the weekly reading just for everyone to read about. The beginning of the week as we know it you’re a leader. This can mean that you need to start depending on yourself as for yourself needs. Or you need to be a leader of what you’re creating in your life. Destiny is always in your hands as we speak. As you see a leader holds their head up high for what they say and do. As people will respect them as a human being.

During the week we must have confidence within own self’s to be able to fight though battles and struggles that became on our decisions and choices we made us who we are today. As we are fighting down things that are no longer needed in our own life. We are also fighting off the challenges that we no longer need to learn from. We are about to be confident the way we see and feel about another. Each and every way.

Once the week is almost finished remember to have sleep. I know it’s the holidays remember sleep will help you recharge your batteries as we must do this daily. Sleep will also help you get back to focus on what you really want to come out of your life. As well sleeping will be a good habit to have before Christmas comes around the corner. We are getting gifts ready and so much more. Outcome of the week. If we are reading this correctly. This card popped out twice with me so this is a card that has to been said twice. If we are doing what we are meant to be. There will be a sign from above. Which I call this as a blessing from your guardian angels that are listening to the earth angel that has created this outlook for thoughs that needs guidance pre a week. Remember life is not meant to be easy we all still learning how things work and so much more. But you have to look up and not down. And don’t dwell on the past. As you are giving now the time to get back into balance with your own life. I believe in our own life purpose is the be the strong person. Don’t take no for an answer.

I hope this helps anyone that needs this. For this coming week. Be blessed from the angels!

Messaged Written by Jessica Insight