What's In the Stars for You this Week? (Dec 23 - Dec 29, 2013) by Heart Divine

over 10 years ago
heartdivine's photo

Heart Divine (heartdivine)

67 posts

What’s In the Stars for You this Week?

Merry Christmas everyone!

Holiday season is here and for this week, we are in need to really take a pause in any decision to make. Be mindful on the things you say at this point and practice to think first before you speak. Don’t be impulsive as like the saying goes.. it’s better to be safe than be sorry.

Tuesday, December 24, 2013 will be a very good day in terms of communication. We are feeling good and grounded. There is a chance to really have a good talk with someone you like or even with potential clients and your boss. These conversations will benefit you and will make you get closer to your goals.

On Wednesday Mars in Libra opposes Uranus in Aries. Now this is not a good time to be impulsive. Do do know there there are tendencies to be really careless – suddenly getting angry, mad – emotional outbreaks which may lead to arguments. Accidents may arise and it is not wise to spill in secrets to other people. The bottom line is to be mindful, do observe and don’t make hasty decisions and travel. Don’t expect other people to do well for you – you may need to be responsible for your own action. Again, be mindful of this day as recklessness has its price to pay.

By Thursday, everything is going great. I love the energy at this time as Mercury in Capricorn sextiles Neptune in Pisces. If you are working on this day, expect a good flow of energy, quite relaxing, I’d say. It’s also a very spiritual day where in you may need to pay attention to everything. Your dreams, sudden thoughts and ideas – anything! A lot of information will be there in store for you as these are precognitive insight! You might as well have a tarot reading or psychic reading to your favorite reader!

On Sunday, December 29, 2013. Mercury will be squaring off with Uranus. Again, let’s look back to what we have talked about earlier – think before you speak. If possible, during this day – try not to say anything at all. What you say may have not have a good effect on the conversation you have with someone. It may lead to nasty arguments. You shouldn’t spill anything with people as you might regret saying things later on. Be sensitive with the situation with people – in any case, there are just times when you just need to shut up as there are things better left unsaid.

It might be a stormy week this Christmas. Hopefully, you will be able to cope up and survive the week without much troubles. Oh, did I mention to not do so much confrontations? I did right? Merry Christmas.

Many Blessings, Love and Light!

Heart Divine