Angelic Reading for dec 22 to dec 28

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello this is the weekly reading from my Angel Healing Light.

We have right here for the first card is about New Beginnings. Which means to me that speak about let’s think about new things coming into our own lives. As we speak this week. As well take time to breath in and out. It will be okay. This is something that we all should look forward to.

We have right here for the 2nd card is Forgiveness. We are in the beginning on learning to forgive others for their selfishness and who they create their self to be. Let’s be opening hearten to forgiveness. To know we have a big heart not something small.

We have right here as the 3rd card is Body Care. This speaks to me about health and self-love. We get into the middle of things but we have yet forgotten about the self-love we have for our own self’s. Be in lighted to love yourself spend time with yourself. I understand this holiday can be a stress and we forget.

Outcome speaks about Surrender & Release. This speaks about the full reading. Basically we must surrender and release things that are not working any more. It’s the end of the year. We must think about things in a new point of view. By doing this positive thing happens. With the blink of the eye.

Want to tell me if this works for you. Let me know. Blessings to all for the holidays