Great Insight

over 9 years ago
jennyssight's photo

Jennys Sight (jennyssight)

173 posts

Psychic – Psychic Medium Hello, my name is Jenny’s Sight and I am a Christian, high-level psychic/medium. Starting at the age of three, I began seeing angels and then began reading people at the age of 10. This always felt normal to me and I didn’t realize I was any different than anyone else. My entire life I studied major religions and paranormal activity to become familiar with all types of energies and to identify positive and negative energy that is affecting people’s lives.

I work with spirits and possess the ability to hear, see, know, and feel, what spirit is communicating to me. My specialty is deep-seated mental and emotional pain or issues that are affecting you and your life. In addition, I’m also a certified angel card reader and work with these as directed by spirit.

Through my unique gifts, I help you find resolution to issues that are affecting you. This is done identifying spirits in your pictures, whether you see them or not. I also specialize in spirit identifying, which allows you to know what or who is affecting you in your life. Once I hone in on the specific spirit, I’m able to clear negative energies from you, your home, and workplace to create a positive energetic well-being. Remote Viewing I am a gifted remote viewer and can easily find lost objects and often work on missing person cases. I focus on relationships, love, career, finances, and especially spiritual concern and development. I provide the peace of mind we all need and seek when we lose one of our loved ones by connecting you with those who have crossed over with ease. Additionally, I am an excellent phone adviser and have been doing this for years. I connect with ease, love, and through spirit. I love performing general readings; just give me a topic and let me do my work. I will amaze you by what I am able to tell you.

Door - Psychic Medium

Certifications: • Certified in Reasonable Suspicion for Drugs & Drinking Certification, as well as HR Boot Camp for Discipline & Termination – 01/10/2012 • CSTOP Certificate & Manager Certification – 12/16/2007 • OSHA Certification – 06/05/2012 • Safety Construction Manager for 7 Years for the OSHA & Workplace Violence Prevention Program – 08/30/2012