Lost? Confused? Uncertain? I am here to help you in the direction you were destined to go.

over 9 years ago
psychiclily's photo

☽ Liliana☪Lotus ☾ (psychiclily)

37 posts

I have the ability to see, hear and feel the energy surrounding relationships, financial matters and your overall life path. I only require a specific question, or area of focus from you to begin the reading.

I feel the emotions of others, hear what they are saying and am able to see and understand things through their eyes. By sharing what I feel, see and hear, I help people. My guides also speak through me to help you to understand the problems you are struggling with.

I am a gifted psychic with abilities such as foresight, clairvoyance, spell casting and healing, as well as chakra balancing. As others claim to have the know-how of reading tarot, I however can see into the very depth of the cards and how it relates and revolves around you. My spell work varies upon the situation, although there is nothing I cannot assist you with in conjuration. Everything is all natural and works with the elements!