NEW!! Love and Relationship Advisor!!

over 9 years ago
advisorselin93's photo

selin (advisorselin93)

8 posts

Hello I’m Advisor Selin and I’m new to bitwine I was just wanting to share some of the things I’m able to do as well as a few deals DEALS!!! 10$ basic reading, or ask a question no time limit! for all new clients

originally 3.99 a minute now and for a limited time only 99 CENTS a minute

and a NEGATIVITY CLEARING SPELL ONLY 35$ DON’T WAIT SEE WHAT YOUR FUTURE HOLDS TODAY

I Have Over 19 Years Of Experience Working With Many Different People From All Walks Of Life And With Many Different Situations!

I am Not Judgemental Or Unsympathetic To Any Situation! I Will Not Only Give You The Answers You Need But I Will Also Give You The Solutions To Your Problems With Respect To You And Your Situation! Through My gift Of Being Empathic I Can See Into Your Loved Ones Mind, Heart & Spirit Seeing The Truth Of Feelings, Intentions & Even Fears. I Can Answer Those Questions You Are Afraid To Ask Your Loved One

I Can Give You Answers To The Questions: What Is Your Love’s True Intentions ~ ~ Is Your Love Cheating ~ ~ Will He/She Leave The Other For You ~ ~ Will You Ever Find Your True Soul Mate ~ I can Help You, ~ Save Your Relationship & Make It Stronger ~ Help you get past a Broken Heart and lead you to your

I Also Have Experience Helping Others With Matters Concerning: ~ Health ~ ~ Spiritual Peace & Healing ~ Aura And Spiritual Cleansing Sessions Available Upon Request And Are Recommended For Depression & Negative Energy From Others Around You!This Can Also Help The Loved Ones Your Connected To As Well! With so many things going on in each of our lives, It’s easy to start feeling lost and begin to doubt ourselves. I can give you the strength and knowledge you need to approach any situation with confidence! knowing the truth is giving your self the gift of peace & Understanding!

My spiritual works could Lead and Guide you to overcome obstacles and conquer your desires. You will be glad that you did Not Look Any Further.