FREE FOLLOW UP EMAIL SERVICE - PSYCHIC AFTER SURGERY

over 9 years ago

I am now offering a Free follow up email after each reading. Sometimes more questions can to mind after you have had the time to think over what information and insight was given. So this will allow you the opportunity to ask any other questions or get clarification on anything that was said. Use this service for what it is :-) L&L Dino

==============

100 Minute Package For Just $150

You do not have to use the minutes all at one time.

Save them for when you need them.

over 9 years ago

As many of the good people I read with are really appreciating my Free follow up email I am going to continue using and offering this service for the foreseeable future. Not everything in life costs :-)

over 9 years ago

I am going to be online most of this evening Uk time :-)

over 9 years ago

Hi many of my clients and good people I read for are really enjoying my Free email follow up service I offer after each reading. The connection does not have to stop when the reading does :-) L&L Dino

over 9 years ago

As I have done this past few weeks I am still offering my FREE follow up Email service for those who feel they need it. And quite a few are pleased with this I am sure :-)

over 9 years ago

Just started work this evening. Quite a few emails to answer. Seems this free service I offer after I have done a reading is proving popular.)

over 9 years ago

Hello good people I am online most of today and through this evening if anyone needs to talk :) L&L Dino

over 9 years ago

Remember if you would like to book a specific time just send me a message to arrange this. Use the messenger service and I will reply ASAP. Thanks :-)

over 9 years ago

I am available during today and through this evening to do readings for those wanting them along with my Freebie follow up email service. :-) L&L Dino

over 9 years ago

I am online the next few hours giving readings and of course as always my free follow up email service. Use it for what it is :) Love & Light to all of you Dino

over 9 years ago

I am back online available to give readings (insight and answers!) )) Love and Light to all Dino

over 9 years ago

Weekend is here – and where I am the sun is shining brightly :) Good energies all around )))

over 9 years ago

I will be working through today and up until the early hours of Monday morning. With some breaks of course :-) Energy levels flowing high today! – L&L Dino

over 9 years ago

I am online now for the most of the evening. If I am busy in a chat then feel free to message me to arrange an appointment. L&l ….

over 9 years ago

Just caught up on my inbox. It has been busy. Sorry if some of you could not get through to me yesterday. I am online again through today and certainly late on this evening. L&l Dino

over 9 years ago

Hi I have been on the road the past 6 days so my available time was limited :) But back on a full schedule now and all emails are fully caught up with. ))

over 9 years ago

Embrace the light and do not let the past hold you back … Ever!!! Are you ready for your future …. ?

over 9 years ago

I know there was a few people who could get through to me yesterday evening…. it was incredibly busy so my apologies for this. I am again working through almost most of today though. L&L Dino

over 9 years ago

I am working through until the early hours of this coming morning. If I am busy it means 1 of 2 things. I needed a cold drink … (lemonade or cola!) and a 5 minutes break or I am in another reading. Just send me a message if that’s the case and we can work out a time that suits. Love N Light Dino )

over 9 years ago

Just to say I now have some multi minute package deals for readings. Please see my profile or ask me via the messaging system here :-) Hope you all have a positive day!

over 9 years ago

Sometimes lots of information can come in a reading. It can be hard to take in all at one time. That is why this site provides transcripts of all readings. Which is great as it means you can look back on what was shared.

Sometimes though the odd question comes to mind after the reading has ended. That is why with all my readings I offer my Free Email follow up service for anything else that may come to mind after your read. You wont get an ebook of answers but you will get answers and clarity at no extra charges. Its free – use it for what it is!

The connection does not have to stop when the reading does!

over 8 years ago

I am back on now and will be online both during the day and this evening :) for both readings and reply’s to all emails that come through.

Sometimes we can get insight to our future!

over 8 years ago

Hello good people. I took the evening off yesterday but am back online today fresh and ready to go. Have replied to all messages :)

over 8 years ago

Hi I know a few people wanted to get me on chat yesterday but it was a busy place so sorry if I missed you. I am online most of today and through the evening. :) Message me if you want to arrange a time and I will keep that open for you. )

over 8 years ago

I will be available today for a few hours and then through the whole of this evening until 5am ) If you want to schedule a set time then please let me know through the messaging system. L&L To all today :)