** Love Readings **

over 8 years ago
lovepsychicnatalie's photo

**Love Expert** Psychic Nat... (lovepsychicnatalie)

157 posts

$10 = 12 min mini love reading

$20 = 25 min love reading w/ mini tarot

$30 = 35 min full life special

$50 = full tarot full life reading (Unlimited Mins!!)

My name is Natalie with 12+ years of experience helping clients from all over the world find true love/their soul-mates, leading them to their career paths, and most of all finding true happiness and peace of mind. if you want to be one of my 2500 and counting of satisfied costumers please I am just one click away from you and all the answers to your questions!

over 8 years ago

157 posts

$10 = 12 min mini love reading

$20 = 25 min love reading w/ mini tarot

$30 = 35 min full life special

$50 = full tarot full life reading (Unlimited Mins!!)

My name is Natalie with 12+ years of experience helping clients from all over the world find true love/their soul-mates, leading them to their career paths, and most of all finding true happiness and peace of mind. if you want to be one of my 2500 and counting of satisfied costumers please I am just one click away from you and all the answers to your questions!

over 8 years ago

157 posts

☾✯ Hello, my name is natalie and i have over 10+ years of experiance helping clients from all over the world with love ~ career ~ family ~ friends ~ and health. dont be left in the dark, let me be the bridge between you and the answers and peace of mind you’ve been looking for. please give me a call so i can provide you with an in-depth reading, hope to hear from you soon!! ✯☽