20 minutes free! :)

over 8 years ago
psychic_jessica's photo

jessica psychic tarot card ... (psychic_jessica)

37 posts

its sad because some readers care more about deals and specials and minutes and charge insane prices per minute it seems some of the readers focus is more on financial gain than the well being of a client i am here to help truely from the bottom of my heart xoxo give me a ring am here all day this special wont last

over 8 years ago
psychic_jessica's photo

jessica psychic tarot card ... (psychic_jessica)

37 posts

i get a sense of joy and well being in my life and within myself when i can help turn questions into answers and help find those with difficult obstacles in there lives a solution to all there problems no situation to big or to small i can help all :) i am open honest and direct and caring and love to make sure i connect well with others while reading and giving guidance i am also open minded and none judge mental you can express your true heart with me when you become a client you also become a friend:)

over 8 years ago

Hi there…my name is Robyn and I’m looking for a true answer. Trying to find someone I click with. Here is my delimma…

My ex husband and I have been divorced for a year and a half. I can’t move on. I still love him. We are friends and get along fine. I think he still loves me too but is seeing someone right now. Do I have false hope?