Discount spells :) limited time offer!

over 8 years ago

I’ve been casting spells for a very long while. Read my page for more info, message/chat any questions you have or any specifics you’d like to know about.

over 8 years ago
countmarco didn't upload a photo

⚜ Count Marco ⚜ (countmarco)

129 posts

Hi Adrianne, How very interesting. I would love so much to read more information on what this covers and how you go about it. Perhaps even some examples of how your Spellworks have faired. Look forward to learning more! Be Blessed!

over 8 years ago

Hey Marco! Sorry for replying back so late.

It really depends on what you want to be covered, most spells requested are for love or money but I’m able to work on plenty of subjects outside of that. I do white magic only(of course) and for the most part, I get things done quickly unless the spell in particular requires more time than usual.

Read my reviews for any feedback on results/etc. If you’re interested in one feel free to PM / chat with me. =)

over 8 years ago

Hey, just letting everyone know that I’m doing my biggest discount yet on spells. If you want one, it’s best to get it now rather than later(this includes custom spells)

over 8 years ago

Running this again! For the next seven days only.

over 8 years ago

For the holidays, I’m offering discounts on all of my spells including custom spells which can fit to any situation. For anyone interested, please consult me by message unless it’s urgent. This is available until the 2nd of January.

over 8 years ago

One day left for this deal =)