natural psychic!:)

over 8 years ago
psychic_jessica's photo

jessica psychic tarot card ... (psychic_jessica)

37 posts

☪ Natural born psychic I can see where your future is headed & give you insight as to what lies ahead along with going into the past to see what lies behind you

☪Clairsentient I am blessed with gift of clairsentience, giving me the ability to convey messages from a higher power through the sense of tapping under emotions and motives. intuition, sense, sight & feel.

☪ White Angel healer I can teach you how to detach the negative energy that is controlling you & help regain your sanity by rejuvenating your soul by the help of the Gods & Angels through reiki. ☪ Master spell caster All of my spells are cast with the purest form of light white magic & divine love; I DO NOT cast black magic of any sort. I have a large array of different spells, potions, crystals, prayers & such. Upon request I can conjure up custom spells as long as your intentions do not infringe upon another individuals free will.

☪ Certified tarot reader I use an ancient deck of cards that was passed on to unveil the future

Authentic, trusted, proven psychic with 15+ years experience! ~ I have helped thousands and I will help you too !!! For the needed Psychic insight you deserve..Let’s talk! Being a SAGED Psychic,from a very young age, please know there ARE answers and direction to impart Take ‘power’ and control back over your own life ..And remember..asking is the first step into a new tomorrow~!

I am a ‘Saged’ Psychic of Scottish/Nordic/Native American heritage. I was born with Clairvoyant, Clairaudient and Empathic Sensitive abilities. I offer very accurate and insightful readings to clients interested in seeking help, answers and advice in whatever the category ~ I specialize in love and matters of the heart ~ give me a ring today you wont be disappointed :) xoxo many blessings & well wishes to you