Visions by Anthony new specials honest answer is no sugarcoating I tell you what I see and feel nothing more nothing less

over 8 years ago
anthony_master_psychic didn't upload a photo

anthony_master_psychic

99 posts

Hello every one I i’m running a few specials $15 for 10 minutes $20 for 15 minutesalways honest answers and insight no sugarcoating or fairytales I tell you what I feel and see nothing more nothing less come join me for reading and see what awaits you many blessings on to all of you

over 8 years ago

anthony_master_psychic

99 posts

i would like to tell you a little bit about myself I have been reading,informally,since the age of ten,my professional career actually kicked off 6 years later, at the age of 16teen. In california where i was born and raised,and took and helped my grandma”s shop where i have been successfully reading for clients for over 5 years. now In the Spring and Summer months i have been known to travel around the country for parties,social gatherings and other special events, where i am invited to provide readings.I have read in citys that include: San Francisco,San Diego, Seattle, Washington, New York, New Jersey,,Denver. Las Vegas .I have read for many famous celebrites,law enforcement and .With the help of my angel guides,i have helped many throughout my career to find the answers to problems concerning Family, Love, Career and Relationships. Not only have i shown clients to alter and improve their lives. my unending dedication and compassion to serve others has fostered feelings of devotion and loyalty among those i have served.I have reunited many of my clients with lost loves and have helped them to find their soulmates.I also saved many a marriage by assisting estranged couples to resolve their problems. I truly believe that i was born to help other”s and in fulfilling my purpose,I in return have helped my clients to find and fulfill their purpose as well.

over 8 years ago

anthony_master_psychic

99 posts

I am online and ready to assist you come joing me for a chat

over 8 years ago

anthony_master_psychic

99 posts

I am now online join me for a honest reading many blessings

over 8 years ago

anthony_master_psychic

99 posts

I am online join me for a reading

over 8 years ago

anthony_master_psychic

99 posts

Who would like a reading?

over 8 years ago

anthony_master_psychic

99 posts

Who wanted to join me for a reading

over 8 years ago

anthony_master_psychic

99 posts

Who’s ready for a honest reading no sugar coating I tell I what I see n feel nothing more nothing less