Bayou PSYCHIC MEDIUM/Intuitive

over 8 years ago

Are you looking for the real deal? I am accurate. I inherited by abilities from my Cajun grandmiere who lived all her life in a wooden Shack with only a pirogue for transportantion. My grandpiere died young due to a boating accident deep in the swamps of Cotton Island. Grandmiere was never lonely for she had many spirits she communicated with and her potions and elixirs were know far and wide. I would stay with her summers and help her gather herberries and plants for her potions which never failed. I realized I had the gift when I awoke one morning and saw a lady in red who motioned me to get up. I did and found grandmiere in what I thought was a trance but upon closer examination. I realized she had passed. I then

over 8 years ago

I then looked around the cozy shack and saw it was filled with long dead ancestors. I saw that I was able to communicate. I immediately was told what to do. I got in the old battered boat and paddled to “Lonnie’s Landing” and got help. Permission was granted to allow grandmiere to be buried by grandmiere on a knoll behind the shack. I’ve been helping souls since that day in 1968.