⭐️⭐⭐️ GET AN EXTRA 10 MINUTES FOR FREE! ⭐️⭐⭐️

over 8 years ago

Hi any one ordering one of my “Minute Packages” of 30 Minutes or more and mention this post here I will then add 10 minutes free of charge at the end of your reading. You can use these 10 free minutes in the same session or save them for a follow up at a later date of your choosing.

⭐️⭐⭐️⭐️⭐⭐️

See you in Chat

The Empath Dino

⭐️⭐⭐️⭐️⭐⭐️

over 8 years ago

Am back online until the hours of this morning ready to take your chats and give insight to your questions!

over 8 years ago

THIS OFFER IS STILL AVAILABLE —

All you need to do is mention this post and after any purchased reading of 30 Minutes or more claim your extra Free 10 minutes.

You don’t need to use the 10 minutes in the same reading – and can save them for a later time. Perfect for a FREE Follow up :)

See you in Chat

The Empath Dino

over 8 years ago

Took a day free – recharged and ready now to take your questions )

The Empath Dino

over 8 years ago

Questions needing Answers ?

I am online this even for the duration :)

See u in chat

over 8 years ago

I was away for 2 days but am back working now. Happy to take your questions in chat :)

Psychic Dino :-)

over 8 years ago

Back online now ready to take your calls

over 7 years ago

Was traveling 2 days so limited time – but hey I am back :-)

Read above to see how you can get 10 minutes free. Some of the best things in life although not free should not cost a fortune :_)

Peace n Smiles

Dino )

over 7 years ago

Back online for the duration of this evening and this offer still available.

Blessings Dino

over 7 years ago

Had 2 days where I was off -) but guess what … I am back now and wired ready to take on your questions.

Get me in chat and remember to ask about this deal :)

Be Happy

Empath Dino

over 7 years ago

Have been busy traveling the past 2 days or so … but am Back and working through this evening :) Just get me in chat when / if you need to.

The above offer is still good to go )!!!

Dino