psychic_life_reading_nikki_tells_all

over 8 years ago

Love☪Advisor☪Nikki∞ Certified Spiritual Consultant, Life Coach, Spiritualist, Love Expert and Psychic, God Gifted Healer And Advisor , Helping Spiritual Believers For Over 35+ Years! Get Honest Answers That You DESERVE!, Not What You Wanna Hear!

I was born and gifted With the psychic abilities Since birth.over 35yrs. Experienc. 95% Accurate! Helping many generations. Such as past present future. I am a fourth generation psychic helping many in search of the truth through my readings I will be able to help you see the right path to avoid stumbling blocks and things you should be cautious of I specialize in love and relationships. Call me let’s chat

Here Are Some Of My Abilities:

Clairvoyant being Clairvoyant Is having or exhibiting an ability to perceive events in the future or beyond normal sensory contact.

Empath Being an empath is when you are affected by other people’s energies, and have an innate ability to intuitively feel and perceive others. Your life is unconsciously influenced by others’ desires, wishes, thoughts, and moods

Precognition also called future sight, and second sight, is a psychic ability to see events in the future

Retrocognition describes knowledge of a past event which could not have been learned or inferred by normal means

Clairsentience which means clear sensing, is the ability to feel the present, past or future physical and emotional states of others, without the use of the normal five senses

over 8 years ago

IM ONLINE LETS CHAT XO!