Need more reading time but your money is tight...See my new deal here.

over 7 years ago
raani's photo

Maharaani (raani)

150 posts

Hello Everyone,

I have many clients who often need more time within a reading to speak, vent and generally clear the distress out of their lives. Many clients want to go on talking to ease their minds and worries but they cannot because there bank balance does not allow it….Sound familiar?

To ease this problem I have made a special deal, I appreciate that at first it might seem a large amount of money but the savings gained throughout the month are phenomenal. This deal does not only save’s you money but gives you 100% peace of mind that I am here at whatever time day or night you are needed and you have no rush to ask all your questions or share your thoughts.

For only $299 you will receive a total of 1680 mins worked out at 60 minuets a day for 28 days in addition you will receive 2 email readings (via Bitwine messenger) a day.

This package is to give YOU peace of mind and clarity within your path.

So grab this offer while you can, please take a look at my profile and see my reviews. If you have any questions in regards to this deal drop me a message I will be sure to get back to you.

I look forward to reading with you soon.

Have a wonderful day

Blessings Raani x