ATTENTION! Up to 30% Off Everyday Prices!

over 7 years ago

Hello friends,

I would like to provide a discount to all of the Bitwine community. The longer the session, the greater the savings! The minutes can be used all at once or they can be divided up into as many sessions as you need/want. The site provides transcripts of the sessions so they can be used as a tally sheet of minutes used and remaining. It’s all up to you! The savings are as follows:

10 minutes will be $2.70 a minute 15 minutes will be $2.54 a minute 20 minutes will be $2.39 a minute 25 minutes will be $2.24 a minute 30 minutes will be $2.09 a minute

Please call me or send a message if you have any questions! If you have a special request outside of what I have listed above, I would be willing to discuss it. I try to accommodate al fair requests.

Have a great night and a wonderful weekend! I hope to hear from you soon! Enjoy the beauty of the full moon tonight :)

Warm regards, Pixie

over 7 years ago

Don’t miss this opportunity to save up to .90 on a minute on calls this weekend! I’m looking forward to hearing from you! :) Bright blessings, Pixie

over 7 years ago

I’m online now for the final day of deep discounts on all readings! Inquire within:)

Many thanks, Pixie