A Review Messaged By A Client

over 7 years ago
psychicsamantha112's photo

Spiritual Insights By Samantha (psychicsamantha112)

216 posts

I have a review from one of the client’s whom I read before and she messaged it too me because it was simply to long to put in my review and ratings she is amazingly sweet open minded and she is in my prayers and meditations daily! I wish you well and the best of the best Jennifer

over 7 years ago

216 posts

Jennifer: “I have never really left a real review for anyone before. Nothing outside of “she was great” or “good reading” But this reading was so…. Different that I have no choice but to do an actual review. Listen. I have had readings here and there, on a search for an “actual psychic”. And although they were good, they were general. I think most people could say that. But this one just blew me away. First of all, our connection was amazing! So much so, that I felt it on my end. I’ve never have a reading like this before. Amazing. Even after I hung up, it’s like I could still feel our connection being pulled. As if she was praying and sending me away with good vibes and blessings. She was so spot on and accurate, she was extremely polite and understanding, even when my situation became difficult. I really appreciated that. She was a straight to the point psychic, caring but honest. I’m sorry, but most of us are searching for answers when we are at our weakest. Honest is what we need, and she gave just that. Good bad or ugly, it came honestly but kind heartedly. I was so in shock and blown away while this reading was taking place. Which sucks, I wish I could have gained my composure from being overwhelmingly shocked, lmao. Cuz now that I’ve hung up, I have other questions that have popped into my head. But I was just so amazing by how the reading was going, that I just listened as the information poured in, instead of interupting with questions. But that’s ok. :D I will happily be returning. Now FOR THE SKEPTICS. (Cuz I know your out there reading these reviews. I know it’s ok, I was doing it too). I must tell you, that Samantha connected with me immediately. And I told her NOTHING! Not a single thing outside of my name and birthday. That’s it. 100% accuracy, and I said NOTHING! It doesn’t get any better than that. If you are looking for real, SHE’S THE REAL DEAL!!! Might I suggest you write your questions down, so you don’t forget them when you are blown away in the middle of your reading :)

Thank you so so much for taking your time with me. You honestly have no idea how much that alone meant.”

over 7 years ago

216 posts

I hope you see this and come back because I have lost your email but saved the review i’d be happy to answer all of your questions you’ve had for me wish that you would of interrupted =, although the amazing review I feel like you should of gotten more out of your reading for me to answer every question you had!