please report this adviser for verbal abuse

over 7 years ago
gissiboo22 didn't upload a photo

giselle gruetter (gissiboo22)

1 post

giselle gruetter:its been two yeears 12:59PM giselle gruetter:non stop thinking over him 12:59PM Zhohara:You have no idea what is still out there for you. 12:59PM Zhohara:And? 12:59PM giselle gruetter:tell me?lol 12:59PM Zhohara:You are thinking very small scale 12:59PM giselle gruetter:can i please get refund? i dont see any answers here 12:59PM Zhohara:He showed you what you liked in a man 1:00PM Zhohara:What? 1:00PM Zhohara:You are getting answers you need…. from your guides 1:00PM giselle gruetter:i am not seeing a genuine reading but like general advice instead of insight sounds like you dont connect at all 1:00PM Zhohara:not the ones you want… 1:00PM giselle gruetter: i dont trust that 1:00PM giselle gruetter:nope its not making sense and i dont see any clarity here 1:00PM giselle gruetter:please im wasting time with ym money 1:01PM giselle gruetter:please send me refund i am already wasting the time You’ve been refunded $31.02 1:01PM giselle gruetter:thanks 1:01PM Zhohara:You know what….I’ll give you a rrefund.. but you WILL get your heart broken because you are a complete brat… 1:01PM giselle gruetter:Ok fine 1:01PM Zhohara:he doesn’t care anything about you 1:01PM giselle gruetter:fair enough 1:01PM Zhohara:you were a piece of flesh 1:01PM giselle gruetter:lmao 1:01PM giselle gruetter:jealously much 1:01PM Zhohara:and you gave it up too easily 1:01PM giselle gruetter:haha 1:01PM giselle gruetter:you talk to demons 1:02PM Zhohara:and he took such advantage of you. 1:02PM Zhohara:bitch

over 7 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Giselle,

It would be best if you reported them,it would carry more weight with support. Just contact them at the bottom of the page where it says ” contact us”...they are good people and will do their best to help you.

Blessings!

Bluedragon