Each $10 Spent Earns You A Point~~>Cash 10 points in for a FREE 10 minute reading session! A value of $30, and a token of my appreciation! I'd like to give back to you, especially during the holidays! Blessings to you!

over 7 years ago
angelwings777 didn't upload a photo

Tammy AKA Angel Wings 777 (angelwings777)

169 posts

Letting you know I’m logged in right now, and available to help you with your tarot needs. Additionally, I will be posting more paid e-mail readings on this post as well. ;)

Many Blessings, Tammy (Angel Wings 777)

over 7 years ago

169 posts

TAKING A FIFTEEN MINUTE BREAK

Will be returning at 12:50 AM est time!

over 7 years ago

169 posts

I’m Back!!!

Dear friends & clients,

For the next three hours, I am offering a different way to get an answer. Let’s say you only have one question, but you want me to be able to take my time with it, and you want to see it written from me personally, then now is the time to make it happen!

I am willing to answer you personally, for a flat rate of $5!

This method allows you to ask for clarity with the answer; confusion can be cleared up by asking my thoughts on the answer.

However, you may not ask a second question where clarifying is being offered. That would require you to either request an additional question/answer for $5.

If you are interested, just come to my chat box and tell me you want the special of the moment.

Many Blessings,

Tammy

(Angel Wings 777’s everyone’s favorite go-to!)

over 7 years ago

169 posts

New Interesting Offer!!! Spend $50 in one session and get all your readings for the next 30 days at $1 per minute.

Prices are adjusted in the chat box and charged according to requests. I.E. You paid $50 for a reading, and now want another one at the $1 per minute rate. You simply tell me you want to spend $10, and you would get 10 minutes, regardless of current prices being offered.

over 7 years ago

169 posts

ACCUMULATE POINTS WITH EACH PURCHASE!

Every $10 gets 1 pt with purchased services. Once you reach a total of ten points, you get a reading valued at $30 for FREE! I will update you by referring to your feedback posts! :)

Many Blessings, Tammy (Angel Wings 777)