New Adviser Genevieve1818

over 7 years ago
genevieve1818's photo

Stardust (genevieve1818)

16 posts

Hello All,

I’m so happy and excited to be apart of this wonderful online community of such talented psychics and advisers. I wanted to introduce myself and welcome anyone to contact me for advice.

Here is some information on me and you can visit my profile page to learn more.

My abilities are of remote visualizations, clairaudience , clairvoyance visual happenings, immediate clairsentient feelings and emotional responses, claircognizance happenings, which builds a profile for me to allow accurate, clear efficiant advice to flow through to you.

My specialty is reading the hearts and essences of an individuals emotional scale and this is why my forte is focused on Twin Flame , Soulmates, and Lovers. I can tell you anything you desire about the individual in question from pulling off their emotions and reading the type of connection they share with you.

My goal is to address you concerns and questions in a compassionate, caring manner while providing you with clarity and truth into your situation from my insight. I have a wide range of what I am able to pick up on. I am especially good at reading peoples thoughts, feelings, and intentions. I am good at forecasting outcomes with relationships, family affairs, careers.

At this time, and since I am new to this platform please if I am away or offline to leave me a message and I will respond to you within 24 hours.

I am looking forward to meeting new people and growing a client base through Bitwine am happy to hear from you all anytime.

Many Blessings Always,

~ Genevieve1818