What do I do offer in a reading

over 7 years ago
angelicmadhur's photo

Inner Voice (angelicmadhur)

197 posts

1) QUALITY – I do not agree with the saying psychic advice is for entertainment only. Although life itself can be very entertaining, your troubles or misfortune are not a matter of fun to me and I am taking them very seriously as my own.

2)ONLINE HOURS – You will find that I am here for you most of the time including the wee hours so I can be there for you, preventing those burning ques depriving you of sleeping hours & help ease your mind.

3) I allow myself actually to be you so I can see for you what will serve you the best.

over 6 years ago
angelicmadhur's photo

197 posts

There are angels all around us!

Hi Dear, Its Angelic Madhur! Have you ever had the angelic experience or felt the presence of angels around you? Each one of us is assigned a team of Angels at birth and they remain associated to us from the day we were born, and even by the goals we have in life! Come and hear from them, know what message they have for you for your life in general and for your love life in particular. Know of your Karmic ties and also how to cut the cord off with the painful, devastating relationships with the advice from your love angels. Come to me for true angelic guidance! I invite you for a chat session for delivering you the message from the above. Blessings!!!

over 6 years ago
starshade's photo

Starshade (starshade)

16 posts

I work with the use of my Spiritual Powers, Psychic Abilities and Clairvoyant. I am a Gifted Spiritual Reader with a professional experience of 10 years which will help you to know about your Past, Present and Future aspects of your Love Life or Career Choices. I have a unique talent of connecting in the Spiritual World which will give the complete solution to your issues which you are going in your Life. I am a Natural Empath who has found great success and achievements in solving the issues of the individual who has faced in their life. My insight is Empathic, True and Honest which will help the client to understand the situation easily with a detail reading. I work through the medium of Spiritual Guides and Angels by using my Spiritual and Psychic Abilities which will give the Synopsis of the issue which will help to judge the things for the Future.”Give me a chance to have a vision into your Future”.

over 6 years ago
angelicmadhur's photo

197 posts

Hi Starshade it seems that you have just started to write the posts. You are kindly requested to write your post separately under a different heading because it seems that you are using my messages to promote yourself. This is not allowed. Hope you will understand and remove it from here. You are welcome to write your comments any time.Thanks