How to recognize a Karmic Relationship

over 7 years ago
angelicmadhur's photo

Inner Voice (angelicmadhur)

197 posts

Karmic relationships linger for whole lifetimes until, and if ever, cut off. In order to recognize a karmic relationship, you would have to question yourself: - Which person(s) of my past is/are still present in my dreams and astral plane? - Which person(s) that I do not recognize is/are present in my dreams and astral plane? - Which person(s) do I feel closer to me even though we have lost touch? - Which person’s life can I sympathize and empathize with or even predict its future, even though I have not seen or heard from them in years?

over 7 years ago
angelicmadhur's photo

197 posts

Ex-boyfriends or girlfriends, former partners or employers, negative family members or relatives…sometimes you just want out of any energetic ties between you and the people you dread most or simply want out of your life. But sometimes, these ties are hard to shatter and do not just go away on their own. Sometimes, relationships don’t end with physical detachment, as every relationship also applies somewhere on the astral… but what about those bonds that have been there for lives upon lives?

over 7 years ago
angelicmadhur's photo

197 posts

Special Package of 40$ to remove or cut off your karmic ties completely and one for all