Marriage: Stupid? Or smart!

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Social morality can definitely be out-dated and ignorant. That’s one of many reasons why, when clients call, I never use judgment when providing readings. Judgment also separates people and is completely CONTRARY to psychic connection. (Judgment shuts psychic ability OFF.) That stated? I’m seeing unfortunate trends where married people are secretly dating outside their family contract and with the holidays coming up they are now needing to distance themselves from the extramarital relationship to spend more time with their families. So many scorned individuals are calling the chat lines wondering what is going on. Why is Married Person pulling away?

Time and again I’m seeing where arguments are created simply because the married individual wants to avoid looking like a jerk (by breaking up). Fights are created to form some distance from the other lover with married person’s family ties.

Hope that helps someone who is currently going through that type of grief. If you want help getting over breakup or disappointment … give me a chat! I’ll pull up supportive messages targeted for helping only YOU.