Male Readers/Psychics?

over 10 years ago

This is more of a male/female question than psychic but could it be a gentlemans hot and cold has to do with the woman he is dealing with. As in one minute she’s happy everything is fine then the next she is upset so it pushes him away? In other words can my moodiness be causing the hot & cold ?

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Yes you are like a mirror reflecting your emotions and moods to each other. You really have to take control of your emotions and feelings. It has to do with how you speak as well in a negative or positive manner. Your body language. Is it a safe place for him in your presence in a sense. Or will he be harmed emotionally, mentally, or spiritually for being who he is in the moment. You have to own your own thoughts, emotions, and feelings.

over 10 years ago

yes your moods can change, causing reaction of hot and cold

over 10 years ago
nichole_loveexpert_advisor didn't upload a photo

Nichole Heart (nichole_loveexpert_advisor)

224 posts

Yes, Your mood as a woman does effect how a man treats you. If you tend to be moody he likely to be the same why, That’s why he’s hot and cold. Because your energy and moods confuse him. Sometime he pushes you away because he doesn’t know what else to do. Contact me live today I would like to get into a detailed reading for you.

Nichole Heart.

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Katrina, This happens all the time when you ask a lot of free advice. It can change the energies. If you want to learn more please let me know. Blessings

over 10 years ago

Thanks Ladies,

Yeah I know that my mood pushes him away. Right now he is going through something really bad and this is the least of the worries he has at the moment trust me. I feel bad for asking about such trivial things with him in the situation he is in but I dont want to keep being an a@# to him if he will be in my future or not.