New guy?

over 10 years ago
mandi22's photo

Amanda (mandi22)

70 posts

ok ive been talking to ths new guy for about a few weeks now, anything i should know of?

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderr didn't upload a photo

Ms.Madison (psychicreaderr)

77 posts

hi i do see there is a few things you should know of it has something to do with someone from one of his past relationships and it is something we should talk about it may interfear with your relationship right now id love to give you more insight into this you can call me anytime im online :)

over 10 years ago
psychicdannielle didn't upload a photo

Dannielle (psychicdannielle)

136 posts

i can tell you about him contact me now and i can help you with this please contact me with this name and date of birth and yours also

over 10 years ago
psychicreadingsbyvictoria didn't upload a photo

psychicreadingsbyvictoria

141 posts

can i have his full name and d.o.b and i can do a reading on him contact me live

over 10 years ago
psychicadvisorstar's photo

psychic star love and relat... (psychicadvisorstar)

45 posts

well i am seeing some secrets there and would love to help you im online contact me live only 1.25 a min im straite to the point

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

come chat with me dear ill be glad to look into things for u and see where things are headed with this new guy.

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 1/6-1/13!!!!

$20 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (1/6/14)

NEW YEAR NEW DEALS!