One loves and the other doesn’t.

over 10 years ago
psychicdannielle didn't upload a photo

Dannielle (psychicdannielle)

136 posts

i can help you with your decision contact me live

over 10 years ago
psychic_advisersophia didn't upload a photo

Psychic_AdvisorSophia (psychic_advisersophia)

35 posts

hello come chat me for accurate love reading I will tell you whats going on

over 10 years ago
lavenderwings's photo

Lynn (lavenderwings)

43 posts

I’m online and would like to help you.

over 10 years ago
sashalove didn't upload a photo

Sasha Conrad (sashalove)

7 posts

This sounds like something I can definitely relate to :) And I would love to give you advice on this situation.

over 10 years ago
nichole_loveexpert_advisor didn't upload a photo

Nichole Heart (nichole_loveexpert_advisor)

224 posts

Dear Sweetheart, Allow me to help you make it through this choice. What I will for you is give you an in depth reading. I will read into Lance and Shane. See who they are and who matches your spirit and the heart best. I will answer all your questions and help guide you to the right choice. I will also let you know if either f them are your meant to be.

Nichole Heart.
over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

yes but don’t one who doesn’t has a special place in your heart.. come chat with me dear.. I want to look into this for u to see whats meant for u .. shane or lance.

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
psychic_adviser_jill's photo

Jill (psychic_adviser_jill)

55 posts

Hello Sweetie I Would Be More Then Glad To Help You I Would Just Need Your Dob, And I Will Be Able To Give You All The Awnsers You’ve Been Searching For Come Chat With Me And I Will Tell You Who Is The One You Are Meant To Be With, ~Blessings

over 10 years ago

I went with Shane; Lance doesn’t accept my spirituality or gifts. He can’t accept me for me. This is me. Shane accepts me and everything I have to offer.

over 10 years ago

That’s good for you! If you wanna talk more about it, you can contact me :) I’ll do first 5 mins free.

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Thomas,

I suggest going with the one who does accept you and loves you. Better to be loved and accepted then always wonder.

We can look at this deeper if you like and I am online now.

Blessings!

Bluedragon