No sex...does he want me ALL THE WAY???

over 10 years ago

I have been dealing with this guy I call Brando (he reminds me of a young Marlon Brando). Both of us have had our share of chaotic relationships and both of us have just gotten out of two bad relationships. We met last fall and hit it off by texting and talking a lot, I mean EVERY MORNING I got a text message saying good morning and have a nice day. We even went out a few times. About a month ago, Brando told me he and his ex were going to give it a another try and I let him go back to her. The entire time however that he supposedly went back to her, he continued to text me and even called me a few times asking if I was still single. I was confused and told him that he made his choice so nothing else should or could be said. I just moved on. About two weeks ago, he started texting and calling me again. Last week he came over to my house for a meal and we finally kissed and became physically affectionate to each other. What in the world is going on?

over 10 years ago
lavenderwings's photo

Lynn (lavenderwings)

43 posts

Hello Jessica~ Whats happening here isn’t all that uncommon among people. You have a large heart and need for some companionship and he knows that. He isn’t one to stick around for the long haul, its a toxic relationship. I’m sorry if that sounds harsh but I tell it like I see it. This relationship is on-sided when it comes to honesty. You do have a connection but its not a healthy one in the end, you will get hurt. I’m online if you would like to chat. Sorry. Lynn

over 10 years ago
psychic_consultant_debbie didn't upload a photo

PsychicDebbie (psychic_consultant_debbie)

152 posts

There is a connection, and theres a reason he keeps coming back, Why don’t you contact me for a private session and I can definitely give you insight and clarity into this situation. Look forward to hearing from you -Debbie

over 10 years ago
psychicdannielle didn't upload a photo

Dannielle (psychicdannielle)

136 posts

well I can tell you how he feels contact me.

over 10 years ago

Hello Jessica, you are a sweet person and he knows this, you should move forward with your life and forget about him.?? Once he’s done playing these mind games and figures out what he really wants, you won’t be there. Because right now he’s cheating on his ex with you, if you guys got together seriously, he will surely do the same to you..walk away let it go because you will get hurt in the long run. What you allow, Is what will continue…. Wishing you the best Jessica. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 10 years ago
online_psychic's photo

Angel Amariah (online_psychic)

266 posts

Contact me I will put the truth

Blessings,

over 10 years ago
psychic_advisersophia didn't upload a photo

Psychic_AdvisorSophia (psychic_advisersophia)

35 posts

hello… from what I pick up there is a lot of connection between you both but theres also some things going on I would be gladly to shar with you come chat me now for the right answers you need

over 10 years ago
nichole_loveexpert_advisor didn't upload a photo

Nichole Heart (nichole_loveexpert_advisor)

224 posts

Dear Sweetheart,

I know your very confused about whats going on. I definitely sense a connection. He has deeper feelings for you then he thought he did. He’s also having a lot of different thoughts right. The connection I believe he feels for you. Is pulling him toward you. And when that kiss happened he could no longer avoid how he feels. contact me live today. I will answer the questions that have gone unanswered. I will give you clarity to the things unseen. Nichole Heart.

Many blessings,
over 10 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 1/6-1/13!!!!

$20 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (1/13/14)

NEW YEAR NEW DEALS!

over 10 years ago
psychic_adviser_jill's photo

Jill (psychic_adviser_jill)

55 posts

Hello Sweetie I Would Be Glad To Help You In This Matter I Will Let You What Is Going On Between Yous I Would Just need Your Name&Dob, Send Me A Live Chat And I Will Tell you If He Is The One For You, Blessings