Will Tom and I ever be together?

over 10 years ago

I have been feeling this way for a long time, 2009 to be exact..I keep thinking one day our day will come..truth is he has been in a relationship for quite sometime..when I see him i sometimes see him sad and pensive and distant..and I think to myself if i would make him feel the same way or maybe happier…but I dont have much to offer..I don’t have a great paying job..even though he himself has a great paying occupation…I’m a simple nursing student…so I ask now as I have never asked a psychic if we will ever be together? because I guess I am afraid to know..and if no then what can i do so we can be together? :(....I have a feeling that our time (the right time) has passed already..but I am hoping that we still have some hope..

over 10 years ago
lavenderwings's photo

Lynn (lavenderwings)

43 posts

Fiorella87~first don’t call your self a “simple nursing student” there is nothing simple about being a student and being a nurse. I feel as if you have been standing back in the shadows waiting for a spark to ignite between the both of you. I feel you are missing the connection with Mr. Right because you are focused on the wrong person. You have a caring heart and I feel this man you are watching from a distance is a great friend and nothing more. You are missing a few thing… If you would like to chat I’m online now. Lynn

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Fiorella,

The only feeling I get from your posting is that you do not value yourself enough.

“only a Nursing Student” wonderful!!! Please do not talk yourself down.

By the way I am not a psychic by a counsellor plus playing card reader.

Perhaps you could be intersted in my Greater Star Spread which covers a whole year – the good, bad and ugly. No year is without it’s highs and lows. Agreed price for this would be $25 which would be send to you after we have agreed to things together.

Your reading would come through the Bitwine message system here.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
spiritspun's photo

Father Guidance (spiritspun)

82 posts

Hi:

I see that although he is established he is going through a period of death and renewal.

But he is not headed towards being with you.

I also see that you have a lot to offer any man, but somehow you are pulled into obsession and control.

Maybe because you don’t feel permission to honor your own worth: you are projecting unrealistic value onto men.

over 10 years ago
online_psychic's photo

Angel Amariah (online_psychic)

266 posts

contact me i would love tot tell you more about it

over 10 years ago
askcristina's photo

Cristina (askcristina)

133 posts

Blessings. It’s time to let him go as you are wasting your time waiting for him when you could have real love and joy in your life.

over 10 years ago
psychicdannielle didn't upload a photo

Dannielle (psychicdannielle)

136 posts

I can help you with your questions about your and toms future. contact me live.