Who can really help?

over 10 years ago

I consulted many psychics over the last few months regarding my job. They all told me I can find the PROPER job (not part time job) in Jan but none of them happen. I have lost job for 8 months now and I’m so lost.

over 10 years ago
lavenderwings's photo

Lynn (lavenderwings)

43 posts

Hello Red~ I’m not sure what exactly they told you esp in reference to a PROPER job. What I do see is that you will have to start close to mid-level at a position and work your way up the promotion ladder. I don’t see anything happening until mid February. Also something in working with the public. I’m online if you would like to chat. Lynn

over 10 years ago

I was doing management job before quite high up position but now I’m doing massage for part time, therefore I refer to proper job as some of the psychics can see i’ve got the job but to me this is only part time and downgrade job for me.

over 10 years ago
spiritspun's photo

Father Guidance (spiritspun)

82 posts

I pulled some cards and I see two reasons why you are not getting a job.

1. You are too inconsistent. You are all over the map. Either you are a player romantically and/or you are seeing someone who is. This inconsistent energy is hurting you.

2. You keep trying to fix something from the past that cannot be fixed. This uses up your will and energy so you cannot focus on what is right for you in the present.

Unfortunately some psychics might offer false hope and even try to help you through their spiritual powers. However nothing can truly change in the long run unless you receive guidance on what you yourself are doing to create these conditions.

Then you have to go even deeper and find what is causing you to do these things to yourself. Because it is compulsive and unconscious.

A good guide teaches you how to help yourself rather than putting spiritual band aide on the problem and hoping it will go away.

Sometimes these things are just temporary astrological transits. They may pass in a few weeks or may take years in many cases. But to some extent even astrological influences are a wake up call to look at deeper karmic patterns. These past life habits are poor ways of dealing with challenges that get us into messes lifetime after lifetime.

over 10 years ago
online_psychic's photo

Angel Amariah (online_psychic)

266 posts

Contact me i would love to tell you more about it

over 10 years ago
psychicdannielle didn't upload a photo

Dannielle (psychicdannielle)

136 posts

I can give you the truth contact me live and i will tell you if your going to get a job

over 10 years ago

Hello Red, try taking a step back to see what happens, you might be surprise BUT, you must tie up some loose ends from an old way of life. I would love to help you further if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 10 years ago
psychic_consultant_debbie didn't upload a photo

PsychicDebbie (psychic_consultant_debbie)

152 posts

Contact me for a private session, I will give you honest answers and, clarity into your job situation. Looking forward to hearing from you. Debbie

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Best thing you can do is to be pro-active either searching for a job, or training for one, or creating a job for yourself. There is always something you can be doing to get there. I agree with the others as well you may have to change some of your old thinking and belief patterns. You may have to step out of the box and do what you normally don’t do.

over 10 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away and give you full accurate insight and details . It,s changes ahead , I can help you more if you connect to me on live chat . I specialize in these areas for years . proving accurate . Blessings -Marva.Lee sunn10020

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Red,

I would be glad to do a reading with you on this matter,but remember a lot of this will depend on you to do. I have been able to help people in your situation in the past with spellwork as well.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
achharya_jaydev_55 didn't upload a photo

Achharya Jaydev (achharya_jaydev_55)

190 posts

Hi Red i will give you perfect prediction . why this happen.. what is your future. pl send me your birth date, birth time and place of birth.. you will get perfect prediction from Ancient Indian Astrology.. contact me live…

over 10 years ago
kismat_heaven didn't upload a photo

Dehja Thoras (kismat_heaven)

5 posts

hello red… Dear u need some motivation … u have given all your hopes… i can’t give reading here in public forum..because i want to talk to u personally about this…

stay Blessed…

over 10 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

Hello Red… You have been given many “opinions”, and I feel that what would really help you is intuitive “life coaching” I am happy to help with this if you so desire.

Blessings, Lynn

over 10 years ago

Don’t let loss beckon you to give up and throw everything away. There must always be a time to grieve, but what is lost is lost and cannot be regained by losing yourself. Time to fill in the grave and let go. Letting go of things that no longer work. Purging the past.

I would advise you commit to a reflective journey Red :) what you see around you mirrors the chaos and turmoil within you. Time to write a new chapter. Remember who holds the pen!!!! ;)

I do feel a place in you untouched by that chaos, feel into that space of innocence and all embracing unconditional love <3>

An affirmation for you lovely: My heart is full of love and light, All is well in my world, I feel the peace within me, and this creates peace around me, I observe all I think and feel, Each negative thought or feeling is automatically transformed to love.

Andrew Carnegie said “If you want to be happy, set a goal that commands your thoughts, liberates your energy, and inspires your hopes”—Perhaps it is time to start a new project?

Also, I feel to share some Abe Hicks inspiration: “My Attention to Unwanted Can’t Defy the Law of Attraction… If your life has caused you to ask for an improved situation – no matter what it is – and you are no longer offering chronic thought-Vibrations that are opposite of your desire, your desire must come to you. But you cannot continue to keep alive within you Vibrational patterns of what you do not want, and receive what you do want. That defies the Law of Attraction.”

Thank you for inviting me to share, if you feel a resonance it would be an honour to connect further with you (|)

Blessings, love and light! Matt <3>