Confused

over 10 years ago
confused0482 didn't upload a photo

confused0482

1 post

So I started seeing someone a few months ago and this week he said that he loves me but is confused. We should go back to being friends. While I tried to ignore him when I saw him he told me to at least be friends with him. He needs time to clear his head he claims. I don’t know whether to believe him or not. Or if we will get back together, which is what I am hoping for- clearly… Any insight?

over 10 years ago
psychic_consultant_debbie didn't upload a photo

PsychicDebbie (psychic_consultant_debbie)

152 posts

I Want to help you find clarity on this, Why don’t you contact me for a live private session for honest answers. Looking forward to hearing from you -Debbie

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

hello, i have lots to tell you about your situation. im also having a special all my readings are $5 with no time limit, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello dear one, I dont think this man is a clear of what he wants thats why your in a stand still with him. From his emotions and your actions. If I was you. You need to like dont think about him as much you have. This is ONLY stressing you. If you want more insight contact me for a private. I am leaving you with blessings

over 10 years ago
online_psychic's photo

Angel Amariah (online_psychic)

266 posts

contact me

Blessings,

Angel Amariah

over 10 years ago
advisorterra's photo

advisorterra

35 posts

There are many mixed emotions here..

Allow me to offer you the insight you are in need of.

over 10 years ago
psychic_adviser_jill's photo

Jill (psychic_adviser_jill)

55 posts

hello dear I would be glad to give you insight in this matter send me a live chat and I will be able to give you the awnsers you’ve been searching for I would just need your name&dob, ~Blessings

over 10 years ago
nichole_loveexpert_advisor didn't upload a photo

Nichole Heart (nichole_loveexpert_advisor)

224 posts

It sounds like he is confused. As if you told you how feels then he got scared and backed out. I think he feels maybe he said to soon. Also I believe he scared of rejection. Contact me live to find out what is going on in his head. I can easily help you and answer all your questions.

Nichole Heart.
over 10 years ago
psychicreadingsbyvictoria didn't upload a photo

psychicreadingsbyvictoria

141 posts

Hi Dear, Can I Have Your Full Name & D.o.b. So I Can Channel Into Deeper To Your Situation For You….~Blessings.