ruined and betrayed

over 10 years ago
piscesj didn't upload a photo

Pisces (piscesj)

59 posts

Had reputation ruined by a jealous girl,s lies and deception….it has ruined my career and all relationships. Will the truth ever be exposed or will this person get away with lies and my reputation ruined forever? My dob is 6 Mar 1975

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

hello, i have lots to tell you about your situation. im also having a special all my readings are $5 with no time limit, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
online_psychic's photo

Angel Amariah (online_psychic)

266 posts

Hello Pisces!

I would love to tell you more about it, I will put the truth; Contact me I’m online

Blessings,

Angel Amariah

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

your worries will be over but their is going to be something to fight for.. please come chat with me Pisces ill be glad to look into this for u .

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
psychic_adviser_jill's photo

Jill (psychic_adviser_jill)

55 posts

hello sweetie I would be more then glad to help you I would just need your name&dob, and I will be able to help you in this matter I will tell you if he is the one for you and also give you insight on your past,present,futare Send Me A live chat Blessings

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,

I can look at this in a session and see what is shown. I can also offer options to you that may help with some of the negative energy involved. And never forget that karma does catch up with people like this after a while…

Blessed be!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

While it may feel like it in the moment, no your reputation won’t be like that forever.

over 10 years ago
smartadvice's photo

Art (smartadvice)

100 posts

hey, i am smartadvice from belgium. i can help you a great deal with this problem of jealousy. come chat with me.

over 10 years ago
psychic_consultant_debbie didn't upload a photo

PsychicDebbie (psychic_consultant_debbie)

152 posts

would love to help you with this, Contact me for honest answers and clarity. -Debbie

over 10 years ago
psychicreadingsbyvictoria didn't upload a photo

psychicreadingsbyvictoria

141 posts

Hi Dear, Can I Have Your Full Name & D.o.b. So I Can Channel Into Deeper To Your Situation For You….~Blessings.

over 10 years ago
piscesj didn't upload a photo

Pisces (piscesj)

59 posts

Thanks for the replies and to those who read for me :-)

over 10 years ago
achharya_jaydev_55 didn't upload a photo

Achharya Jaydev (achharya_jaydev_55)

190 posts

hello pisces i will predict you perfect from your horoscope, from ancient indian astrology method send me your date of birth time of birth and place of birth contact me on live chat…

over 10 years ago

We lifted our voices. We were heard. We began telling our stories in new ways. We forgave ourselves and others at new depths and with greater resolve…

You are freeā€¦ the moment you decide to be.

Total surrender is the secret to moving from breakdown to breakthrough. And you can safely surrender everything without fear, because what is truly yours you can never lose.

If you feel a resonance with this it would be a pleasure to connect more with you Pisces.

:)

Bright wishes, Matt