Switch

over 10 years ago
mskittykat didn't upload a photo

mskittykat

38 posts

I am starting to hate my new position at work. At first everything was pretty laid back but now its getting to be a bit annoying. Im good at this job but im on verge of quitting on a daily basis. Im thinking of switching to a different department in the company can anyone see if it will be a better fit for me Or more so something that will be allowed to happen?

over 10 years ago
psychic_advisersophia didn't upload a photo

Psychic_AdvisorSophia (psychic_advisersophia)

35 posts

hello sweetie I would be gladly to help solve this problem for you come chat me now all i need id your DOB.hope to speak with you~~Blessings

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

my advise is not to quit and their is a reason for this .. come chat with me ill be glad to look into this for u.

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
psychic_adviser_jill's photo

Jill (psychic_adviser_jill)

55 posts

hello sweetie I would be glad to look into this for you I would just need your name&Dob, and I will be able to give you the awnsers you are searching for ~Blessings

over 10 years ago
nichole_loveexpert_advisor didn't upload a photo

Nichole Heart (nichole_loveexpert_advisor)

224 posts

Contact me live and I will tell you whats going on. However I believe its not that complicated. It will just take some time to really get used to the job. You may be good at it but it requires something different that seems to really get under your skin. Just contact me

over 10 years ago
psychicreadingsbyvictoria didn't upload a photo

psychicreadingsbyvictoria

141 posts

Hi Dear, Can I Have Your Full Name & D.o.b. So I Can Channel Into Deeper To Your Situation For You….~Blessings.