What is happening to me?

over 10 years ago

Why so much turmoil now? What is the reason behind all these things that are happening to me? What should I be learning from all of this? What should I be doing and what should I be working toward?

over 10 years ago
online_psychic's photo

Angel Amariah (online_psychic)

266 posts

Hello Warren!

I would love to tell you more about it, I will put the truth; Contact me I’m online

Blessings,

Angel Amariah

over 10 years ago
psychic_adviser_jill's photo

Jill (psychic_adviser_jill)

55 posts

hello dear I would be glad to help you send me a live chat and I will be able to give you the awnsers you’ve been searching for I will give you complete honest insight I just need your name&dob, ~blessings

over 10 years ago
nichole_loveexpert_advisor didn't upload a photo

Nichole Heart (nichole_loveexpert_advisor)

224 posts

Dear Sweetheart,

Contact me live I would really like to like you gain understanding to your situation. It is likely that there is a lesson to be learned if you keep struggling with the same problems. Contact me and I’ll help understand what is happening to you.

Nichole Heart.
over 10 years ago
nichole_loveexpert_advisor didn't upload a photo

Nichole Heart (nichole_loveexpert_advisor)

224 posts

Dear Sweetheart,

Contact me live I would really like to like you gain understanding to your situation. It is likely that there is a lesson to be learned if you keep struggling with the same problems. Contact me and I’ll help understand what is happening to you.

Nichole Heart.
over 10 years ago
psychicreadingsbyvictoria didn't upload a photo

psychicreadingsbyvictoria

141 posts

Hi Dear, Can I Have Your Full Name & D.o.b. So I Can Channel Into Deeper To Your Situation For You….~Blessings.

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

hello, i have lots to tell you about. im also having a special all my readings are $5 with no time limit, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

You have been hit in all areas ( you’re work, love life , and also you’re happiness) and I sense this is what makes you question what is the lesson. if would like a reading please contact me live. Blessings