come back

over 10 years ago

Even though martin with someone Else now. Will he come back! His dob 1 july 78 mine is 16/07/75

over 10 years ago
friendly_tarot's photo

Tarot readings with Aisha (friendly_tarot)

91 posts

I’d be happy to look into this for you, but isn’t, “What awesome non-martin stuff is ahead?” a better question?

—Aisha

over 10 years ago

hey Gilly!! =D I’m offering a reading + guide + dream, for a complete reading experience, if you wanna obtain something, contact me in chat =) =) I’m online..

over 10 years ago

“Whenever something that you think you want does not unfold, it is for one of two reasons: Either your habit of vibration, your belief, your dominant vibration that you are offering relative to the subject, doesn’t match what you think your desire is, or, you and your desire are a perfect match, and this thing you think you want just doesn’t match, and so the Universe doesn’t deliver it.”

Hope this Law of Attraction insight from Abraham Hicks helps shed some light Gillian :)

Peace is possible but you can only find it from within.

An affirmation for you lovely: I accept and love the world as it is, I trust that there is a higher order to everything, I find solace in the sanctuary of my heart, I move my awareness within, I am the peace I seek.

Thank you for inviting me to share :) If you would like to connect more you are welcome to message me..

Blessings, love and light! Matt <3>

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

hello, i have lots to tell you about, im also having a special all my reading are $10 with no time limit. i give no false hope. :)