chrys didn't upload a photo

Chrysanthi (chrys)

69 posts

my thread is erased….

over 10 years ago
lovezone didn't upload a photo

lovezone

11 posts

I notice that it is. My guess here is the profanity that you use. Although I understand why you were so angry. If your words are offensive they will erase your thread. Again, be strong and hang in there.

over 10 years ago
psychicanniesue's photo

Annie Bell (psychicanniesue)

123 posts

I never saw your first post Chrys but the reason it may have gotten removed is because it may have violated the terms that set for these boards..
People confuse the us eof these boards to much. I am not downing your situation. but this board is to ask questions, clients from psychics to get a psychic reading and to be able to look at psychic who reply to those questions and pick the best one for you. complaints should be taken to the psychic and the site support team. I believe your post may have fell under number 7 and thats why It may have been removed. here are the guidlines

BitWine Prohibits: •The use of vulgar, profane, offensive or obscene language.
•The posting or request of sexually explicit images or other offensive content.
•Exploitation of a minor in any way.
•The use of racially, religious or sexually offensive language.
•The discussion of any illegal activity, such as how to obtain drugs or construct bombs.
•Asking for or offer of sexually explicit images, and/or material that are deemed harmful to children.
•Harassing, threatening, embarrassing, or otherwise transacting in unwanted behavior with another BitWine Network member.
•Infringement upon anyone else’s intellectual property rights, including, but not limited to, any copyright, trademark, rights of publicity, or other proprietary rights.
•Impersonating or attempting to represent any employee of BitWine, or the BitWine Network itself.
•Linking to content not allowed on BitWine.com.
•Any theft or attempted theft of a BitWine member’s password or other account information.
•The posting or requesting of any information from a minor. Minors are defined as any person under the age of 18.
•Gambling activities, or the payment or acceptance of payments relating to gambling activities.