bad luck on family life :(

over 10 years ago

so i have been to 3 different physics last year all that told me that im gona have a baby by the end of this yeear, recently found out im 6 weeks pregnant but having a threatened miscarrige :( seems like when i get good news i get bad news also, just wondering can anyone see me having this baby or loosing it but having another ? thanks

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

I would just stay focused on the positive. Take care of your body and eat healthy. Try to relax and do some calming meditation. One thing I did alot during mine was pray, and protect the baby spiritually. Anxiety, worry, and stress and negativity is not the way. Prayer and meditation can do wonders. Love is always the key answer. Believe in the best!

over 10 years ago
achharya_jaydev_55 didn't upload a photo

Achharya Jaydev (achharya_jaydev_55)

190 posts

Hello Kirsty.. Child and pregnancy related answer find and determine from fifth house and mars, i will predict you. when you again and why disturb miscarrige and will predict gender of child from Ancient indian astrology and secret of planets. come with me live chat with date of birth with time and place of birth..

over 10 years ago
psychicagate didn't upload a photo

PsychicAgate (psychicagate)

154 posts

Dear Join me and get the accuracy and the right prediction about next pregnancy, and the pregnancy will complete or not.

over 10 years ago

hun

what heavenly says here is true,

ignore the adverts on this thread .

take care of yourself, and follow the medical advice given. I’m sure it’ll be a positive outcome, Relax and look after yourself, And baby will be fine

xxx