DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS ATTRACTION

over 10 years ago

I have never been this attracted to a man before!!! I met this guy last fall and we have a topsy-turvy thing going on. why are we so attracted to one another? will we end up together???

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Hi Jessica,

It is simple – it is called sexual chemsitry – that little thing that we cannot actually smell – it has some scientific name which I cannot think of right this minute.

As for getting together – we do not give free answers to reading questions here on the board – only advice.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
psychic_adviser_jill's photo

Jill (psychic_adviser_jill)

55 posts

hello sweetie I would be glad to awnser your questions send me a live chat and I will give you complete honest detailed awnsers, ~blessings

over 10 years ago
mysticaljennifer's photo

Jennifer (mysticaljennifer)

7 posts

Hey there Jessica,

Like Esther said it is chemistry but, there are reasons beyond just chemistry that will pull you to someone.

I am also happy to answer any questions you may have in a live chat.

Mystical Jenn

over 10 years ago
achharya_jaydev_55 didn't upload a photo

Achharya Jaydev (achharya_jaydev_55)

190 posts

hi jessica. when his mars is too match with your venus. then this may possible.. i wll predict you in deep from ancient indian astrology and secret of planets, message me your date of birth time and place of birth..contact me live chat…

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Yes, I would say so too, there are other reasons besides phermones and sexual chemistry. There is the emotional body, spiritual body, mental body, and physical body. Even the astrological side! Many different aspects to why you can be so drawn to one person!

over 10 years ago
askcristina's photo

Cristina (askcristina)

133 posts

You both have shared past life experiences which is why the attraction is so strong.

over 10 years ago
spiritspun's photo

Father Guidance (spiritspun)

82 posts

It only seems that he is offering exactly what you long for.

However he is a player who is already attached to a very feminine woman.

The irresistible attraction you feel for him is more you feeling drawn to HER energy.

As long as you remain independent and realize this is a passing infatuation for him, you can enjoy an awesome sensual affair.

At a deeper level she lets him get away with this because she knows he will bring back your energy to her. This keeps her turned on with him and permits her to remain faithful.

I totally agree with the past life suggestion offered above by psychic Cristina. However bear in mind that not everyone we have loved in past lives is going to meet our long term needs in this current lifetime.