DIVORCE!!!

over 10 years ago
lovezone didn't upload a photo

lovezone

11 posts

Is my husband going to file for a Divorce anytime soon, or do he want me to file for it, or do he want us to tried at our marriage? or he just don’t care either way.

No personal opinion. just psychic insights please.

over 10 years ago

contact me in chat, sweetheart…

over 10 years ago
achharya_jaydev_55 didn't upload a photo

Achharya Jaydev (achharya_jaydev_55)

190 posts

Hello love< if you have trust on Ancient indian astrology and secret of planets, pl message me your date of birth, time and place, i will predict your whole marriage life, with perfect prediction contact me on live chat…

over 10 years ago
hazelwaters's photo

hazelwaters

234 posts

my specialty is love and relationships and timeframes.

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear LoveZone,]

We do not give away free psychic readings that is my one this forum you are likely to get opinions instead.

If you wish to know from a Psychic point of view, you need to chose your reader and visit that individual in Live-Chat.

Note I am not!!! a psychic but a card reader who happens to also study psychology although I do not do that full time.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
psychicagate didn't upload a photo

PsychicAgate (psychicagate)

154 posts

dear just tell me your and your husband names and your both of date of birth and your both mother name and i will tell you what will happen with you is there divorce or again both of you rejoin. Regards…...........!

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello there, I have a special thing I just written up for love specials for this month only. “Check this out.”:http://psychic.bitwine.com/forums/5-featured-advisors/topics/104121 Please let know if this helps you.

over 10 years ago

Hello, I know I can help you and give you the truth on all of your questions surrounding your husband on what he is going to do . I read the spirit and give you the truth on what he have plans for with you and him .Come in and let me help you ,on Live chat . Blessings -Marva.Lee

over 10 years ago
peterpsychicandmedium didn't upload a photo

Psychic Truth (peterpsychicandmedium)

74 posts

hello dear good day! i feel your depression right now i can help you to answer all your questions and how he really feel for you just be open and come i can help you

over 10 years ago
summerroxx's photo

LeSoleil (summerroxx)

54 posts

relationship reading is my specialty I can give you full reading and information you want to have come and have a chat im online

over 10 years ago
drjuliesousa's photo

Dr Julie Sousa has conducte... (drjuliesousa)

63 posts

i see things what your husband wants and his real intention for both of you i can give you more information lets chat

over 10 years ago

Sharon, what happened in chat? =( I’m still online if you wanna continue…

over 10 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Hello Lovezone,

Both cards I have pulled for you indicate that there is some immaturity and control tendencies in your marriage. Ending it means failure to him, so he will not file. It will be up to you dear.

If you would like a full reading, please get in touch with me via chat or leave me a message and we can set up a time that is good for you.

Blessings to you and yours, Charlotte