?????

over 10 years ago
tarna1978 didn't upload a photo

tarna1978

362 posts

im not sure if anyone can answer this, but why am I losing my hair? in the last few months it has thinned quite a bit, and its an all over thinning , not just in one spot. I do have an iron defficancy, thyroid issues, and im on vitamins and on medication.. and ive been way off in those levels before and never lost my hair like this, same with stress and lack of sleep. is it just simply those issues this time around are affecting me as where thy didn’t before or is there something else going on?

over 10 years ago

Hello, if you want to talk I am here. I would love to look into your situation for you. Many blessings to you.

over 10 years ago
psychicagate didn't upload a photo

PsychicAgate (psychicagate)

154 posts

I will give you holly word that become you hairs again healthy.join me in Regards…...................!

over 10 years ago
drjuliesousa's photo

Dr Julie Sousa has conducte... (drjuliesousa)

63 posts

hello dear good day i can help you to your problem and give you the true reason why those things happening on you just contact me and i will help you

over 10 years ago
peterpsychicandmedium didn't upload a photo

Psychic Truth (peterpsychicandmedium)

74 posts

i can give you some insights on whats happening on you and give you some word of protection come and contact me now i can help you

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

You’re better off asking your physician and whether it is your medications, stress, genetics, or your illness. Medications do this alot to people alone. Your physician can take a look at all kinds of things blood work etc.

over 10 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

Hi it’s because you are in deppression we can remove it with kundalini meditation and self-realisation.

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i have lots to tell you about, im also having a $10 special on all my readings with no time limt. i give no false hope. :)

over 10 years ago
summerroxx's photo

LeSoleil (summerroxx)

54 posts

hello day good day I can help you answer all your questions I can provide true details just contact me and I will help you

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Tarna,

This is actually a medical issues not a psychic one.

However I am sorry to say losing your hair, nails breaking and skin irrations are a sign that something needs looking at again from your doctor.

All the best ESTHER