unanswered questions

over 10 years ago

I need answers to my questions about my life and how I am to free my true self.

I’m being vague on purpose.

over 10 years ago
drjuliesousa's photo

Dr Julie Sousa has conducte... (drjuliesousa)

63 posts

hello dear good day i can help you out knowing more on things i can see an outcome into your self and how to make you seek the real you

hire me and i will help you

over 10 years ago
peterpsychicandmedium didn't upload a photo

Psychic Truth (peterpsychicandmedium)

74 posts

greetings zara !! i would love to help you and answer all the question you want to know we can explore more on things as we go in chat

over 10 years ago
summerroxx's photo

LeSoleil (summerroxx)

54 posts

hello dear!! I can help you to all the questions you want to clear lets open your topic and contact me Im willing to give you specific details

over 10 years ago
achharya_jaydev_55 didn't upload a photo

Achharya Jaydev (achharya_jaydev_55)

190 posts

Hello Zara… I will predict your future from your Horoscope perfect from Ancient Indian Astrology and secret of planet system, i have 27 years vast experience of horoscope reading horoscope, you will get all about your future, message me your Date of Birth time of birth and place of birth, contact me live chat….

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

any question will be answered. through me .. of u want to be happy with yourself and have a clear peace of mind. and a weight off your shoulders.. come chat with me .

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello Zara, I understand that your like under stress with what your dealing with life in general. You would like to be about to speak out. Is what I hear. You will be able to. If you want to know more insight into your situation. You can contact me on bitwine. Sending you blessings

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello sweetheart i have lots to tell you about, im also having a $10 special with no time limit. i give no false hope. :)

over 10 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Hello Zara,

It appears you have found happiness and a sort of balance, but it was gained at the sacrifice of your spiritual joy and harmony. Now that is not enough, and you need a new direction.

I would be happy to help, contact me via chat.

Blessings to you and yours,

Charlotte