new love

over 10 years ago

i have a new man in my life, we have only just been going out 3-4 weeks. can anyone tell me is he the one for me, or how things will work out? his dob is feb 21st 1976 and mine is 6th dec 1978 thanks

over 10 years ago
achharya_jaydev_55 didn't upload a photo

Achharya Jaydev (achharya_jaydev_55)

190 posts

hi emma,i will predict you perfect from your Horoscope, about future of your relation,from ancient indian astrology and secret of planets method,message me both ou your time and place of birth,i am online…Achharya_jaydev..

over 10 years ago
psychicanniesue's photo

Annie Bell (psychicanniesue)

123 posts

hello Emma: I am seeing a lot about to come up around you and he contact me in chat and lets talk

over 10 years ago
drjuliesousa's photo

Dr Julie Sousa has conducte... (drjuliesousa)

63 posts

hello dear i see beautiful things that will happen between in you i willing to tell you everything and have an insight of his intentions hire me and ill help you answer your questions

over 10 years ago
peterpsychicandmedium didn't upload a photo

Psychic Truth (peterpsychicandmedium)

74 posts

hello emma im seeing lots of things that can change everything i see this man is true i can give you more insight and his real interest on you contact me now im available

regards peter

over 10 years ago
summerroxx's photo

LeSoleil (summerroxx)

54 posts

hello sweet I see lots of great things that will happen between in your relationship I can give you more information and insight as we go in chat

over 10 years ago
hazelwaters's photo

hazelwaters

234 posts

my specialty is love and relationships and timeframes.

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello Emma, I keep hearing that you have to know them more on a friendship sight before a relationship. From your past relationships this is why I am saying this. If you want to receive more insight in why I had said you can contact me via bitwine. God bless you!

over 10 years ago
psychicagate didn't upload a photo

PsychicAgate (psychicagate)

154 posts

Dear emma huxton dear join me i am not work on date of births, i will just take you your name and your boy friend name and 3 numbers from 1-14 and give you a detailed and accurate reading.and also show in your mind how is your relationship going to work in future. Regards…...!