NEED REAL INSIGHTS NOT FAKE

over 10 years ago

Its so hard to believe in finding a real psychic anymore!!!! If you are a real Psychic and can give me some real prediction, please let me know!!! please i do not need anyone with bad reviews answer, because why would i want to talk to you if i am looking for a real psychic!!!

over 10 years ago
achharya_jaydev_55 didn't upload a photo

Achharya Jaydev (achharya_jaydev_55)

190 posts

Hello Joy…i will predict your future from your horoscope, from Ancient Indian Astrology and secret of Planet method, i have 27 years vast experience of only horoscope reading,in deep, please message me your Date of Birth. Time and Place of Birth,first i will study your horoscope and will call you for prediction, i am very serious about my prediction, contact me live chat..Achharya Jaydev…

over 10 years ago
psychicagate didn't upload a photo

PsychicAgate (psychicagate)

154 posts

Dear Joytweet Plz join me i will guide you,no need to date of birth just i have use vision powers and truly tell you about your,Love and CAREER. Join me in 10$ deal no time limit is there. Regards…..........!

over 10 years ago

Sorry PsychicAgate and, Aacharya, Astrology is a waste of my time, you have to be a real natural born psychic.

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Just asking a question: What is your definition of born psychic? Intuitive, channelor, medium, empath, clairvoyant, clairaudient,claircognicence, Energy healer, Clairessient,Shaman,Prophet, Seer, Visionary? Do you know the difference?

over 10 years ago
psychicagate didn't upload a photo

PsychicAgate (psychicagate)

154 posts

Thank u heavenlyarchangel good answer and support to psychihcs,dear Joy Smith (joytweet) i told you that i am not work on zodic signs i use my vision powers.i think you have no need any psychic just wasting your and our time. Regards….......!

over 10 years ago
psychicanniesue's photo

Annie Bell (psychicanniesue)

123 posts

I am a natural born psychic.. I do have to say your post is very upsetting because there are a lot of stalker client who review people bad here and sites like this. I find that clients say they want the truth but then when you tell them and its not what they want to hear some get nasty about it. I tell exactly what my guides show me. good or bad. I have more to lose by lying to a client then they do. so why would I you know. But the rating remark you should rethink that because just because someone has a few bad rates doesn’t men the person doing the rating is legit… if youd like to talk to a natural born psychic like myself feel free to contact me in chat.

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,Joy,

Please look over my reviews and see that I am a born psychic. I would be glad to look into whatever you are wanting to see into for you. Online now to help you!

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello Joy,

Please look over my reviews to know if I am real psychic or not. But I have been doing this work since the age of 5. I have give out direct dates to clients as well they come back telling its accurate. I work with energies as a psychic does. You can contact me here at anytime.

God bless you!

over 10 years ago

190 posts

Hello Joy,... without experience of Ancient Indian Astrology and secret of Planets, system how you judge the ability of expert astrologer and psychic, i am challenging you please write your Date of birth, time of Birth and place of birth, i will predict,with any of question, you will get answer of your all problems.. if system is allow me to write here and you agree i will predict directly here too…but never avoid any one… Achharya Jaydev..

over 10 years ago

190 posts

Hello Joy.. you know what is the designation of ACHHARYA, how this designation can achieve , first find out that, this is not only word. here all psychic are expert and master in his own field too.. Achharye jaydev…

over 10 years ago

well i don’t want to debate, as every one as there own opinion. again its not my believe in astrology. and i notice that the two gentlemen are that type of a readers. I am not sure what type of a reader you are heaven. so to answer your question heaven, a born psychic is someone who don’t need any tools and have the ability to pick up my situation pass present and future, without asking me too much questions, as they were born with this gift. and they did’t go some where to learn this. Yes i do know the difference heaven. Thanks to all the psychics that i seek, i will check u out!!

Annie Bell, I am sorry that my remark upset you. I totally get what you are saying, about some clients who could be leaving unfair reviews for all the wrong reasons. this is bad for business. In those case karma will get them. But when going to a psychic that have so many neg reviews one as to ask them self, if everyone of these neg review could be wrong.

over 10 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Hello Joy,

If you would like to check out my page, I would be happy to read for you. As far as tool, every aspect a reader uses is a tool :) Whether it be cards, guides, spirits…they all act as tools in some form.

I have been a reader for over 30 years and would be happy to read for you.

Blessings to you and yours, Charlotte