Will I find love this year

over 10 years ago

Is this my year to find love?

over 10 years ago

Its been 3 months since I’ve been single. Where is my mate? What must I do too find him?

over 10 years ago
hazelwaters's photo

hazelwaters

234 posts

hi my specialty is love and relationships and timeframes.

over 10 years ago
lilirose's photo

Psychic Medium Lili Rose (lilirose)

5 posts

Come chat with me I can tell you a bit more on how to find him …

over 10 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Hello CThomas,

Page of Swords and King of Rods reversed. These two cards indicate great change coming into your life; and that you may need to change your priorities in a significant other.

If you would like a full reading, contact me via chat or if I am offline leave me a message and we can set up a time that is good for you.

Blessings to you and yours, Charlotte

over 10 years ago
drjuliesousa's photo

Dr Julie Sousa has conducte... (drjuliesousa)

63 posts

hello dear i see things that will change your path by this year contact me and ill give you all the things that will happen

over 10 years ago
peterpsychicandmedium didn't upload a photo

Psychic Truth (peterpsychicandmedium)

74 posts

good day life is full of instances and possible things that will happen let me help you to see you path in love now hire me and i will help you to all of your questions

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Hi CThomas,

You do not have to do anything for love to find you.

However you may like prepare yourself by knowing how to weed out the good guys and from to not so good guys.

Perhaps you may like to consider reading LOVE SMART by Dr. Phil in preparation of a great relationship.

It usually happens actually when you are not looking.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
psychicagate didn't upload a photo

PsychicAgate (psychicagate)

154 posts

Dear, JOIN me no need D.O.B no any Zodic Singn, just readings in vision. Regards….....!

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello sweetheart i have lots to tell you about, im also having a $10 special with no time limit on all my readings. i give no false hope. :)

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello, Your only single to the thing is not search or chase a lover. If you want something REAL please allow it to happen natural. If you want it just pray for it. I can help you set your pathway to get this person you want but “patience” is a key to succeeding a goal in life. As well love. I hope this works for you. If you want more insight you are able to contact me on via biwtine. I do run specials for each month just ask. God Bless