work

over 10 years ago

Hi there, I’ve been unemployed for almost a year. I liked the first few months, now I’m bored and broke. Do you see any work for me coming up? Thank you.

over 10 years ago
hazelwaters's photo

hazelwaters

234 posts

i can tell you the date of when you will get a job.

over 10 years ago
hazelwaters's photo

hazelwaters

234 posts

over 10 years ago
hazelwaters's photo

hazelwaters

234 posts

over 10 years ago
achharya_jaydev_55 didn't upload a photo

Achharya Jaydev (achharya_jaydev_55)

190 posts

Hello Angela.. i will predict perfecr time and date of your job and field too, from your Horoscope, from Ancient Indian astrology and secret of planets, i have 27 years vast experience of horoscope reading, message me your Date og Birth , time and place of birth, when 10 th house is disturb in the horoscope unemployed comes, contact me live chat….i am online.. Achharya Jaydev..

over 10 years ago
lovechat's photo

shezi (lovechat)

3 posts

i tell you when you got it

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello Angela,

I get that you will get employed only if your doing all the applying for jobs. There will be a offer only if your willing to make the effort!!

If you want more insight contact me via bitwine. God Bless

over 10 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Hello Angela,

I have two cards that come up for you, Seven of Swords reversed followed by the Page of Pentacles. The first card indicates a period of training, the second a new idea or path, and working hard to get there.

So work is there, you just have to be willing to go out and get it. And I have to stress…it may not be your dream job, but it is a step in that direction.

If you would like a full reading, please contact me via chat.

Blessings to you and yours,

Charlotte